Tuesday 4 August 2015

Dear Florence Kleiner,


I found your blog tonight, it was exactly the sort of thing I was looking for and the sort of thing that people like us need. I was diagnosed one month after you. A lot of people told me to blog through my experiences but I couldn't face it. You must have been pretty good at thinking straight when everything around you was so twisted. I am sorry to hear that your disease became too big in the end, you sound like one of the good ones. You left your mark, and lived your life deliberately. It seems that that continues. I am sending you peace and love inside your nebula, wherever that may be.

2 comments:

  1. Leo I am Florence's sister and just read your beautiful piece. Thank you so much. It is heart warming to know
    She had such positive effects on everyone. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work tuscany village apartments

    ReplyDelete